LBCC_Logo_PNG



The Leighton Buzzard Conservative Club was formed in the early twentieth century as the Leighton Buzzard and District Unionist Club, which initially met in various hostelries and the Corn Exchange in Lake Street. The foundation stone of the building in the High Street, now Grade II listed, was laid on 29th April 1913 by the Marquess of Tavistock. After completion the building was formally opened on 16th September 1913 by the Duke of Bedford.



sample

Web Design by Daniel RANDS Ltd.
Leighton Buzzard Conservative Club
High Street
Leighton Buzzard
Bedfordshire
LU7 1EA

sampleR